Monday, May 11, 2015

Confidence

I felt kind of bad yesterday.  It didn't turn out as good as I had hoped in the morning at church.  I go to church with positive attitude and full of hope and faith.  I was kind of disappointed.

But, this morning I prayed from my heart asking for comfort and direction in my life.  I read a chapter in a book entitled Trusting Jesus by Jeffrey R. Holland, an apostle of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I was reading the 18th chapter which is "Cast Not Away your Confidence".

Here is the quote:

"Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.  For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise."  Hebrew 10:35-36

I need to remember this!

No comments:

Post a Comment