Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fun Watching Grandchildren

On Saturday, I watched two of my grandchildren so their parents could go out on a date.

The first thing that my grandson said to me was "Happy Valentine's Day" and hugged me.  Later on, we were in the kitchen and this same child started singing, "Skid-a-ma-rink-a-dink-ado - I love you"  I knew that song and started singing along with him.  We had a great time!

It was a nice day, so we played outside for a little while. They sure kept me busy!  When the oldest would go up the stairs, the other one would follow.  When one was busy doing one thing, the other got into mischief.

Ya Gotta Love Those Grandchildren -- they do my heart good!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Posted by Christy Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
UT, United States
My most favorite activity is to work on family history.

Blog Wallpaper

Voting

Labels

Favorite Books and Movies

  • Anne of Green Gables Series of Books and Movies
  • Love Comes Softly Series of Books and Movies
  • Movie: Joe versus the Volcano
  • Movie: Sleepless in Seattle
  • Movie: You've Got Mail