Monday, February 6, 2012

One of My Goals for 2012


I would like to become more spiritual in nature.  What I mean by that is I would like to be more aware of the spiritual side of life.  To be more in tune and to be more aware of the promptings and teachings from the Holy Ghost.

How might I do this?

  1. Get up early each morning
  2. Read the scriptures more deeply
  3. Pray more often 
  4. Be more specific in the prayers I utter
  5. Attend the temple on a weekly basis
  6. Read the Ensign Magazine
  7. Read the lessons for Relief Society
  8. Read the lessons for Sunday School
  9. Write in this blog daily about my goals and aspirations

Scripture Power


1. Because I want to be like the Savior, and I can,
I’m reading His instructions, I’m following His plan.
Because I want the power His word will give to me,
I’m changing how I live, I’m changing what I’ll be.
2. I’ll find the sword of truth in each scripture that I learn.
I’ll take the shield of faith from these pages that I turn.
I’ll wear each vital part of the armor of the Lord,
And fight my daily battles, and win a great reward.
[Chorus]
Scripture power keeps me safe from sin.
Scripture power is the power to win.
Scripture power! Ev’ryday I need
The power that I get each time I read.
Copyright © 1987 by Clive Romney. All rights reserved. Making copies of this music for use within the Church is permitted. This notice must be included on each copy made.


Posted by Christy Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment